Tiktok is a video-sharing platform that provides users to create a short video and it is the world’s fastest-growing social networking app which gives users to shoot, edit, and share short videos with filter, animation effect, and much more like other social apps. TikTok available for both ios and android.
Let’s talk about “How to delete TikTok lite account permanently”. If you have decided to say goodbye to TikTok so you should keep in mind the aftereffects. Once you have deleted your account, you will no longer be able to sign in to that account.
What Will happen, When You Delete Your TikTok Account
Before deleting your Tik Tok account be sure you want to delete it because once you delete your account you will not be able to get a refund for any items you have purchased and you will lose access to all of the videos you have posted.
Keep in mind that your account information cannot be recovered after deleting your TikTok account such as chat messages may still be visible to others, so without any further discussion.
Let’s start to delete your account permanently
Below are some steps that will help you to delete the TikTok lite account permanently.
- Open the Tik Tok app.
- Tap on the person icon at the right of your app screen to open your profile.
- You have to need to log in to view your profile.
- Click on the three dots. This is located in the upper right corner. It allows you to view all your Tik Tok settings.
- Click on Privacy & Settings.
- Click on Manage My Account.
- Add your phone number. The verified phone number is necessity for removing your Tik Tok account. If you have already added your phone number to the account, then you can skip this step.
- To do this, click Phone Number.
- Enter your area pin code & phone number, press the arrow button.
- Wait for a text from Tik Tok.
- Enter the four-digit code into the field given and press the arrow button.
- Scroll to the bottom, where it says “Thinking about removing your account”. Click “Send code” and wait for the four-digit verification code to be sent to your mobile number.
- Enter the four-digit code. It will send SMS to your phone within 60 seconds and Click “continue”.
- Read over the implications of removing your account. They clarify that you will lose all of your videos and some information associated with your account.
- Hit Delete Account
- Now your account deleted.
Finally, TikTok account deleted from your phone. Now you’ll not able to get a refund for any items which you have purchased. You will lose access to all of the videos that you have posted on the Tiktok account.
Are You Struggling to go Grow on TikTok?
How I grew my TikTok ACCOUNT from 3 Followers to 12+ Million Followers in less than 365 days.
The secret tips in the Ebook helped me out. Click here know more
Thanks for reading…