In this post, I will be sharing some famous Android Interview Questions For Fresher or experienced developers that are asked in the Android Interviews panel. In this post, you will get different Android, Java, Kotlin, Database (Local and Firebase Database), Third-party library-related questions, which help you to get the job in Android. So, if you are a fresher or experienced developer, and you are preparing for the Android Interview then this post is must be for you.
1. Android Interview Question
- What is Android?
- Android are the different Android Components.
- Ware are the different Android Architecture Components.
- What are the Essential Android State.
- What is Activity.
- What is a fragment?
- What is the Activity lifecycle.
- What is the fragment lifecycle.
- How to pass data in activity.
- How to pass data in fragment.
- Which method is called once in the lifecycle of Activity.
- Which method is called once in lifecycle of Fragment.
- What is Intent service, how we can start it and one @Override method in Intetn Service.
- How does service working in background
- Difference b/w service and intent service.
- What is intent, intent service and intent filter.
- What is the use of manifest.
- Android Launch mode. (important question).
- Difference b/t Intent and Bundle.
- Various storage provide by android.
- What is AAPT.
- What is ANR.
- What is proguard and what is the use of?
- 5 Material Design component.
- All Dialog in Android.
- Basic tool use for development.
2. Core Java Interview Question For Android
- What are Opps and the principles of OOPs or the concept?
- What is Abstraction? and real use in the project or where we used it in the project.
- What is the interface? real use in the project or where we used it in the project.
- What is Polymorphism? and real use in the project or where we used it in the project.
- What is Encapsulation? and real use in the project or where we used it in the project..
- What is the use of super keywords? and real use in the project or where we used it in the project.
- What is the use of this keyword and real use in the project.
- What is the use of the static keyword and how we use it.
- What is singleton class and why we use it.
- What OS synchronizes in java.
- Access modifier in java.
- Where we use protected access modifier.
- What is the local variable and instance variable.
- What are heap memory and stack memory.
- Difference between equal() and == .
- Difference b/w list and Array List and linked list.
- Difference b/w HashMap and HashSet.
- Difference b/w Map and Set.
- Difference b/w String, String Buffer, String Builder.
- Difference between final, finally, finalize.
3. Kotlin Interview Questions For Android
- How is Kotlin? Difference between Java and Kotlin.
- Difference b/w Val and Var in Kotlin.
- Difference b/w Val and const in Kotlin.
- Difference b/w ?. (null safe) and !! (assertion) in Kotlin.
- Difference b/w lateinit and lazy in Kotlin.
- Difference b/w == and === in Kotlin
- Difference b/w Live data and Mutable Live Data in Kotlin.
- What is Data class in Kotlin.
- What is a sealed class in Kotlin.
- What is a enum class in Kotlin.
- Difference b/w sealed and enum class in Kotlin.
- How to implement singleton in Kotlin.
- What is the use of a companion object.
- What is the use of object in Kotlin.
- What is static and how to use static in Kotlin
- What is the use of the SCOPE function in Kotlin? and difference.
- 5 Keyword in Kotlin.
- What is the use of let keyword in Kotlin.
- what is the INLINE function in Kotlin?
- What is Coroutines in Kotlin.
- Scope of Coroutines in Kotlin.
- What is launch, asyc, and wait.
- How to get context in Coroutines.
4. GitHub Interview Questions For Android
- What is the use of Git PULL.
- What is the use of Git PUSH.
- What is the use of Git REBASE.
- What is the use of GIT STASH.
- Diffrene between Git Rebase and Git Merge
- How we can update the current branch with the master.
- Difference between Pull and fetch.
5. Third-Party Library Interview Question For Android
- What is Retrofit and how to implement it.
- Difference between execute () and enqueue (callback).
- What is the difference b/w PICASSO and GLIDE library.
6. Database Interview Questions For Android
- What is Room and used.
- Component of Room Database.
- What is Firebase? feature and advantages.
- What are the filtering methods in Firebase.
- What are the diffrent types of Firebase Database Rule.
- How to enabling offline Capabilities in Firebase (if your app temporarily loses the network connection).
- How To Add Google Play Services To Android Studio Project.
- Top 5 Things To Avoid While Developing Android Apps.
- How To Make An Android App For Beginners
Please share this article with other developers, who are going to give Android interviews.
I hope you liked the post. If you have any questions regarding this post. Feel free to comment and share the post with other developers.
All the best for your interview!