If you are a fresher looking to start your career in the field of Android app development, then you must be aware of the importance of acing your interview. The Android interview questions can be quite challenging, even for experienced professionals, but with the right preparation, you can nail your interview and get the job you want. In this article, we will cover some of the most common Android, Java, Kotlin, Database and Third-party library-related interview questions that freshers can expect during their job search.
1. Android Interview Question
- What is Android?
- Android is the different Android Components.
- What are the Essentials Android State?
- What is Activity?
- What is a fragment?
- What is the Activity lifecycle?
- What is the Fragment lifecycle?
- How to pass data in Activity.
- How to pass data in Fragment.
- Which method is called once in the lifecycle of Activity.
- Which method is called once in the lifecycle of Fragment.
- What is Intent service, how we can start it, and one @Override method in Intent Service?
- How does service work in the background
- Difference b/w service and intent service.
- What are intent, intent service, and intent filter?
- What is the use of manifest?
- Android Launch mode. (important question).
- Difference b/t Intent and Bundle.
- Various storage provides by android.
- What is AAPT?
- What is ANR?
- What is proguard and what is the use of?
- 5 Material Design components.
- All Dialog in Android.
- Basic tools which are used for development.
2. Core Java Interview Question For Android
- What are Opps and the principles of OOPs or the concept?
- What is Abstraction? and real use in the project or where do we use it in the project.
- What is the interface? real use in the project or where we used it in the project.
- What is Polymorphism? and what is its real use in the project or where do we use it in the project.
- What is Encapsulation? and real use in the project or where do we use it in the project.
- What is the use of super keywords? and real use in the project or where we used it in the project.
- What is the use of this keyword and what is its real use in the project?
- What is the use of the static keyword and how do we use it?
- What is singleton class and why do we use it.
- What OS synchronizes in java.
- Access modifier in java.
- Where we use a protected access modifier.
- What is the local variable and instance variable?
- What are heap memory and stack memory?
- Difference between equal() and == .
- Difference b/w list and Array List and linked list.
- Difference b/w HashMap and HashSet.
- Difference b/w Map and Set.
- Difference b/w String, String Buffer, String Builder.
- Difference between final, finally, finalize.
3. Kotlin Interview Questions For Android
- How is Kotlin? Difference between Java and Kotlin.
- Difference b/w val and var in Kotlin.
- Difference b/w val and const in Kotlin.
- Difference b/w ?. (null safe) and !! (assertion) in Kotlin.
- Difference b/w lateinit and lazy in Kotlin.
- Difference b/w == and === in Kotlin
- Difference b/w LiveData and MutableLiveData in Kotlin.
- What is data class in Kotlin?
- What is a sealed class in Kotlin?
- What is an enum class in Kotlin?
- Difference b/w sealed and enum class in Kotlin.
- How to implement a singleton in Kotlin.
- What is the use of a companion object?
- What is the use of object in Kotlin?
- What is static and how to use static in Kotlin
- What is the use of the SCOPE function in Kotlin? and the difference.
- 5 Keywords in Kotlin.
- What is the use of the let keyword in Kotlin?
- what is the INLINE function in Kotlin?
- What is Coroutines in Kotlin?
- Scope of Coroutines in Kotlin.
- What are launch, async, and wait?
- How to get the context in Coroutines.
4. GitHub Interview Questions For Android
- What is the use of Git PULL?
- What is the use of Git PUSH?
- What is the use of Git REBASE?
- What is the use of GIT STASH?
- Difference between Git Rebase and Git Merge
- How we can update the current branch with the master.
- Difference between Pull and fetch.
5. Third-Party Library Interview Question For Android
- What is Retrofit and how to implement it?
- Difference between execute () and enqueue (callback).
- What is the difference b/w PICASSO and GLIDE library?
6. Database Interview Questions For Android
- What is Room and used?
- Component of Room Database.
- What is Firebase? feature and advantages.
- What are the filtering methods in Firebase?
- What are the different types of Firebase Database Rule?
- How to enabling offline Capabilities in Firebase (if your app temporarily loses the network connection).
In conclusion, preparing for an Android interview as a fresher can be challenging, but by studying these common Android interview questions, you can prepare yourself and improve your chances of landing the job you want. Remember to take your time and focus on your strengths as an Android developer.
Wraps up this short blog post! You could’ve been doing a million other things, but you decided to sit and read through this article It shows that you’re committed to improving your skills in Android development ! It shows your passion for Android development! Hopefully, you found this blog post helpful! If you liked this article, you can checkout my other articles. As always, I would like to thank you for taking the time to read this article :). I wish you the best of luck! Happy coding! Cheers!
Please share this article with other developers, who are going to preparing for the Android Developer role interview. If you have any questions regarding this post, feel free to comment and share the post with other developers.
All the best for your interview!
You May Also Like ⇣
- Top 5 Things To Avoid While Developing Android Apps.
- How To Make An Android App For Beginners
- What Is Kotlin In Android?
- How To Make An Android App For Beginners
- Bold Italic Underline in Jetpack Compose
- Shapes in Jetpack Compose