Today we will discuss “11 Best Platform to Develop Web Applications”. If you’re a follower of a selected programing language, you would probably want to select a framework that works. There is a kind of web application tools available within the market. Choose the best platform before building a web application, it’s important that you identify the framework on which you’ll develop it. Below are some web application frameworks for developers:
Learn more: How To Make An Android App For Beginners
Here is the list of 11 Best suitable Platforms for your Web Applications.
1- Ruby on Rails
Rails appear to be a Model-View-Controller (MVC) framework providing default structures for a database, an internet service, and sites and It is also a server-side & free web application framework There are many of success stories includes like Basecamp, GitHub, Airbnb, Twitch, and SoundCloud.
Rails also have an amazingly friendly developer community. Any framework with a lively community may be a godsend for upcoming developers and you’ll have also access resources, guides, and case studies.
We personally recommend Rails because it’s an open-source, one that comes with an outsized reference library and a few great tools to make feature-centric apps.
- Language: Ruby
- Latest Version : Rails 5.0.0.beta2
- Framework Link: http://rubyonrails.org
- Github Link: https://github.com/rails/rails
- Websites using Rails: GroupOn , UrbanDictionary, AirBnb, Shopify, Github
- Open Source
- Easy To Learn
- Rich Libraries
- Very Easy to Extend
- Truly Object-Oriented
- Less Coding with Fewer Bugs
AngularJS implements the MVC method. As it uses HTML language. AngularJS is great for fast front-end development because it doesn’t need the other plugins or frameworks. It is managed by Google, so there is a huge community.
- Latest Version: Angular 7.1.5
- Framework Link: https://angular.io/
- Github Link: https://github.com/angular/angular
- Websites using Angular: Youtube on PS3, Weather, Netflix
- Professional service
- Logo design India
- Web Services
- Data Analysis
- Business Support
- Responsive Web
ASP.net is a web app development platform that is used for building desktop and mobile applications. ASP.net uses the HTTP protocol commands. ASP.net is built on CLR great for creating large apps with less coding. ASP.net is as easy as deploying it as well as it’s is a great environment platform.
- Language: C#
- Latest Version : ASP.NET 5 (ASP.NET Core 1.0)
- Framework Link: http://www.asp.net/
- Websites using ASP.NET: GettyImages, TacoBell, StackOverflow
- Easy Updates
- Compiled Code
- Easy Deployment
- Language Support
- Third-Party Control
Django is also a popular framework that helps in creating high-quality based web applications. There are many developers who say the applications are extremely fast, secure, scalable, and versatile.
- Language: Python
- Latest Version: Django 1.9.2
- Framework Link: https://www.djangoproject.com
- Ridiculously fast.
- Fully loaded.
- Reassuringly secure.
- Exceedingly scalable.
- Incredibly versatile.
Symfony is a PHP web development framework that’s provided to performance testing is a core feature of Symfony-one of the reasons developers choose to work with Multiple developers can effortlessly manage a Symfony project.
However, Symfony is recommended for developers who know their way around multiple frameworks, because the learning curve can be quite steep.
- Language: PHP
- Latest Version: 5.0
- Github: https://github.com/symfony/symfony
- Framework Link: https://symfony.com/
- Easy Testing
- Large Community
- Better Security
- High Flexibility
- Easy to Use
- Proven Reliability
- Stable and Sustainable
- User-Friendly and Flexibility
Laravel is a free PHP web framework. It is one of the best tools that must be for you. Laravel is the way to create high-quality base Applications. It is the most important framework to build an e-commerce website. In Laravel, you will not find pre-installed and object-oriented libraries.
- Language: PHP
- Latest Version: 7.0
- Github: https://github.com/laravel/laravel
- Framework Link: https://laravel.com/
- MVC Support and Object-Oriented Approach
- Built-In Authentication and Authorization
- Packaging System
- Multiple File System
- Events and Broadcasting
- Powerful Community
- Version : 14.0.0
- Github: https://github.com/nodejs
- Framework: https://nodejs.org/en/
- Performance and Scalability
- Asynchronous and Event-Driven
- Very Fast
- Single-Threaded but Highly Scalable
- No Buffering
- Long Term Support(LTS)
- Version: 16.13.1
- Github: https://github.com/reactjs
- Framework: https://reactjs.org/
- The Virtual DOM
- Easy to Learn & Use
- Reusable Components
- ReactJS Toolkit
- Performance and testing
- Code Reusability and Data Binding
Spring is the most popular application development framework for enterprise Java which developed by Pivotal Software. It helps in building simple, fast, and flexible JVM-based systems and applications, and there are many developers who use Spring to create high performance and strong Web apps.
- Language: Java
- Version: Spring 4.3.0
- Framework: http://projects.spring.io/spring-framework/
- Github: https://github.com/spring-projects/spring-framework
- Websites: Mascus, Allocine
Ember.js would be sketchy without stating its grand purpose. It’s designed for creating useful web applications. Ember.js is a single-page web application for mobile or desktop apps and it’s also focused on the MVC pattern that most other frameworks don’t do.
- Latest: 3.19.0
- Framework: https://emberjs.com/
- Github: https://github.com/emberjs
- Strong built-in router
- Simple web components
- Offers a complete development stack
- Stability without stagnation
CakePHP offers a full-stack framework and it is one of the most comprehensive PHP frameworks. CakePHP allows developers to use custom router classes to build a micro-framework.
CakePHP supports all kinds of the database or native drivers. CakePHP is a budget-friendly web app development micro-framework and it’s also working with the MVC coding method.
- Budget-friendly web app development
- Scaffolding code generation
- fast & flexible templating system
- Trustable security constraints
- MVC coding pattern
I hope you liked the post. If you have any questions regarding this post. Feel free to comment and share the post with your friends.
Thanks for reading…